Titles in This Set :
1. Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs
2. Harry and the Dinosaurs United
3. Harry and the Dinosaurs Go Wild
4. Harry and the Dinosaurs say "Raahh!"
5. Harry and the Dinosaurs Go to School
6. Harry and the Robots
7. Harry and the Dinosaurs Go on Holiday
8. Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum
9. Harry and the Dinosaurs First Sleepover
10. Harry and the Dinosaurs Have a Happy Birthday
Harry and the Dinosaurs Say 'Rahhh!'
Harry and the Dinosaurs Say 'Raahh!' Harry's dinosaurs are acting strangely. They're hiding all over the house and refusing to come out. Could it be because today's the day of Harry's dentist appointment? Eventually Harry persuades them to jump in their bucket, but will the dinosaurs behave once they get to the dentist?
Harry and the Robots
Harry's robot has to go to the robot hospital to get fixed. So Nan and Harry decide to make their own robot while he's being mended. Then when Nan has to go into hospital (to get mended as well), Harry knows exactly what to do to help her get better.
Harry and the Dinosaurs United
Harry's football team are trying their best, but they just keep getting in each other's way. But, luckily, Harry soon learns the best trick of all ...teamwork! So together Harry, his friends and their mascot auruses win the best prize ever...
Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs go on Holiday
Harry and his bucketful of dinosaurs are going on holiday to Australia and can't wait. But everything is very different down under. There are lots of new sights, sounds and experiences and, without Nan there to comfort them, Harry AND Tyrannosaurus begin to feel a bit homesick. Luckily, a surprise gift makes all the difference and they soon all have a raaah-tastic time!
Harry and the Dinosaurs Go Wild
When Harry goes to a safari park and discovers some animals are in danger of becoming extinct, he wants to save them. Harry soon finds out that, however small you are, you can still make a big difference.
Harry and the Dinosaurs Go to School
It's Harry's first day at school. He and his dinosaurs are very excited and perhaps a little bit nervous. But when Harry's dinosaur friends don't join him in the classroom, Harry's not so sure he's going to like school, but the dinosaurs come to the rescue and Harry and his new friend learn just how much fun school can really be.
Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs
Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs Harry finds some dusty plastic dinosaurs in Nan's attic. He cleans them, finds out their names and takes them everywhere - until, one day, the dinosaurs get lost! The lost property man gets a surprise when Harry proves the dinosaurs are his by calling them over to him. Full description
Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum
When Harry and the dinosaurs go to the museum they see Roman swords and spears, Egyptian mummies and lots of Harry's ancestors. The dinosaurs want Harry to help them to find their ancestors and that's how Harry gets lost. Will Mum and Nan know where to look for him?
Harry and the Dinosaurs First Sleepover
When Harry and his dinosaurs go on a sleepover to Jack's house, they have so much fun there's no time to miss home. But when it gets dark and things go bump in the night, suddenly the dinosaurs are not so sure. Luckily, Harry has his friends to look after him and make sure they all have a roaringly good time.
Harry and the Dinosaurs have a Happy Birthday
Harry and his dinosaurs love birthday parties, so Harry's disappointed when big sister, Sam, says she's going to one - alone. Not only is it Mr Oakley's birthday, but Harry finds out that it's the dinosaurs' one hundred millionth birthday too! Harry decides to throw a surprise birthday party and soon even Sam helps to make the party treats.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.