Titles In This Set :
1. More Adventures According to Humphrey
2. Holidays According to Humphrey
3. Surprises According to Humphrey
4. Mysteries According to Humphrey
5. Christmas According to Humphrey
6. Trouble According to Humphrey
7. The World According to Humphrey
8. Friendship According to Humphrey
9. Secrets According to Humphrey
10. School According to Humphrey
11. Imagination According to Humphrey
12. Spring According to Humphrey
More Adventures According to Humphrey
When Humphrey hears about a sailing competition on Potter's Pond, he longs for a BIG-BIG-BIGGER adventure. And believe us, he gets one . . . but it isn't all smooth sailing. He helps out his classmates, takes an unsqueakably dangerous voyage of his own, and even comes face-to-face with a pirate!
Holidays According to Humphrey
It turns out that summer is wilder than Humphrey thought school could ever be. He sees new sights, makes new friends, and has FUN-FUN-FUN! But he also has to deal with new creatures, Og's mysterious disappearance, and the scary-sounding Howler!
Surprises According to Humphrey
Humphrey enjoys surprises as much as the next hamster, like his brand new hamster ball or a surprise part, but sometimes surprises can be bad... Like coming whisker to whisker with a cat (EEK!) or having an alien from another planet move into Room 26! All this and LOTS-LOTS-LOTS more happens in Humphrey's new book of adventures, Surprises According to Humphrey.
Mysteries According to Humphrey
When Humphrey's teacher, Mrs Brisbane, doesn't come to school, he is unsqueakably worried. Then a supply teacher, the mysterious Mr E, arrives and everything changes. Class is fun, but are Humphrey's classmates learning anything? And what had happened to their wonderful teacher?
Christmas According to Humphrey
Jingle bells and dancing snowflakes, Christmas was coming and suddenly Humphrey's life as a classroom hamster became unsqueakably exciting! The music teacher, Miss Lark, spent a lot of time preparing the class for the school show so there was plenty of FUN-FUN-FUN. But Humphrey's classmates were also having some BIG-BIG-BIG problems.
Trouble According to Humphrey
Join Humphrey for his third adventure - and this one is going to be packed with trouble! When all sorts of problems crop up in the classroom, from Pay-Attention-Art's marks going down, to Golden-Miranda finding herself in big trouble, Humphrey must step in to lend a helping paw. Using his charm, resourcefulness and wisdom, he's certain to have a plan. This third instalment follows the brilliantly successful The World According to Humphrey and Friendship According to Humphrey.
The World According to Humphrey
The time had arrived to put my Plan into action. I was in grave danger and I had no choice. I only had one weapon: a rubber band. It had taken me a long time to get it hooked around the edge of my food dish. Now I carefully pulled it back as far as I could, aiming directly at those big doggy nostrils.
Friendship According to Humphrey
When Og the Frog came to live in Room 26, I felt a little jealous. Still, I tried to be welcoming but I soon discovered that it's HARD-HARD-HARD to make friends with a lumpy, bumpy frog! Then I found out that my fellow students were having problems with their friends, too. A.J. and Garth had to deal with a bully named Mean Martin Bean. Heidi and Gail had a terrible argument, and Miranda-Golden had a new stepsister who wasn't nice at all. Then there was the Poetry Festival, the magic show and the snowstorm! How could one small hamster solve all those problems?
Secrets According to Humphrey
The next in the bestselling According to Humphrey series, Humphrey and his friends in Room 26 learn about ancient Egypt. Mummies, pharaohs, pyramids and plenty of SHH-SHH-SHH secrets abound! Will Humphrey be able to solve the mysteries of the pharaohs...?
School According to Humphrey
Mrs. Brisbane is still there, but Humphrey is shocked to find that the classroom is filled with strangers, like Rolling Rosie, Hurry-Up-Harry and Forgetful Phoebe. At first, all Humphrey wants to do is find his old classmates but he soon learns that these new students REALLY-REALLY-REALLY need a helping paw.
Imagination According to Humphrey
Ahead of a big author visit, Humphrey and his friends try writing their own stories, but Humphrey worries that hamsters don't have any imagination; he's finding creative writing just too hard. While he helps out his friends, and the new school guinea pig, Gigi, Humphrey encounters real, live parrots, dragons and even ghosts . . . and finally manages to let his imagination soar.
Spring According to Humphrey
At last, spring has come! Lucky for Room 26 where I'm class hamster because they've got a Family Fun Night planned at Longfellow School. It'll be great to get to know my classmates' families. I might even start thinking about what family means to me - especially as families come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Happy-happy-happy reading!
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.