Titles in this Set :
1. Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
2. The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
3. My Headteacher is a Vampire Rat
4. Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies
5. To Wee or Not to Wee
6. There's a Werewolf In My Tent
7. The Phantom Lollipop Man
8. There's a Yeti In The Playground
9. Icarus Was Ridiculous
Baby Aliens Got My Teacher:
One day Izzy and her friends are surprised to find that their teacher, Miss Jones, is actually being nice to them. This is the woman who was caught secretly smiling when Maisie Miller fell off her chair.
The Spy Who Loved School Dinners:
Izzy is really pleased to have been put in charge of the new girl at school. Matilde is French, and Izzy and her friends can't wait to show her their den and its moth.
My Headteacher is a Vampire Rat:
The third zippy and zany tale by Pamela Butchart sees Izzy and her friends plunged into more primary-school craziness.
Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies:
Izzy and her friends have never liked school dinners. And they're getting worse. The dinner ladies are acting strangely.
To Wee or Not to Wee:
When Izzy (star of The Spy Who Loved School Dinners) is asked to tell her friends some HILARIOUS and SCARY stories she knows exactly where to look.
There's a Werewolf In My Tent:
Izzy and her friends are SO EXCITED about their school trip.
The Phantom Lollipop Man:
Izzy and her friends are shocked when they find their lollipop man has disappeared! Maisie thinks he's gone to Rome but if that's true.
There's a Yeti In The Playground:
Izzy and friends are excited! The snow is falling fast and they're hoping they'll all be sent home early.
Icarus Was Ridiculous:
Izzy LOVES all the stories the Ancient Greeks told! She can't wait to tell her friends about Icarus, who was a TOTAL NUMPTY, and the Trojan Horse, which ended a war and wasn't even REAL!
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.