Titles In This Set:
1. Brain Games For Clever Kids
2. Wordsearches for Clever Kids
3. Maths Games for Clever Kids
4. 10-Minute Brain Games for Clever Kids
5. Travel Puzzles for Clever Kids
6. Logic Games for Clever Kids
Brain Games For Clever Kids
Brain Games for Clever Kids® is a fantastic bestselling puzzle book, brimming with memory, word and number workouts for the cleverest of kids!
Including battleships and mind-bending spot the differences to Japanese puzzles including hanjie, kakuro, futoshiki, sudoku and lots more.
Let the brain games begin!
Wordsearches for Clever Kids
Conveniently compact for travelling, this book is perfect for bright young wordsearch enthusiasts and is sure to keep kids engaged and entertained.
With four sections of increasing difficulty, children can puzzle their way to the top. There are over 150 themes of wordsearches to conquer so the puzzles never get boring, and kids might even learn a new word or two.
Maths Games for Clever Kids
From times tables and shape-based search scenes, to mental arithmetic conundrums and pictorial puzzles, there's plenty of content to bamboozle the brain.
From bestselling puzzle book author Gareth Moore.
10-Minute Brain Games for Clever Kids
Contains 90 brilliant, ten-minute puzzles, to help train your brain. The wide variety of timed puzzles and exercises will keep you guessing and give your brain a real workout.
Including memory tests with words; shapes and numbers; simple calculations; word squares and jumbled sentences; verbal-reasoning exercises and Sudoku and Kakuro problems. The puzzles will test language, memory, attention and reasoning. By completing just one puzzle a day you can become a super puzzle master.
Travel Puzzles for Clever Kids
From airport mazes and round-the-world logic games to capital city conundrums and safari-themed sudoku, there's plenty of exciting puzzles to solve over the school holidays.
Created by bestselling puzzle book author Gareth Moore, author of the chart-topping success Brain Games for Clever Kids.
Logic Games for Clever Kids
From mind-boggling sudoku and stupefying simple-loop games to bridge-building challenges and cryptic conundrums, there are plenty of exciting puzzles to keep your brain busy.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.