For curious monkeys everywhere...
Seven books of George's, the little monkey, curiosity-driven adventures!
1. Curious George and the Dinosaur
George is going on a school trip to a museum. But it isn't as much fun as he hopes and he wanders off to explore the exhibits on his own. But when George finds a dinosaur skeleton with a very long tail the day becomes so much more interesting!
2. Curious George Catches a train
George and the man with the yellow hat are at the station to catch a train. The stationmaster is updating the departure board and George wants to help. But when a little boy with a toy engine runs onto the platform towards the wrong train can George save the day just in time?
3. Curious George and the Fire-Fighters
George and the man with the yellow hat take a trip to the fire station, and George finds all sorts of new things to explore. When one curious monkey meets a company of unsuspecting firefighters, a big adventure is sure to follow!
4. Curious George Visits the Library
George and the man with the yellow hat go to the library. George loves books - especially books about dinosaurs- but he also likes books about trucks, elephants, baking cakes and aeroplanes. He finds more books than he can possibly carry but how can he choose his favourites?
5. Curious George Visits a Toy Shop
A new toy shop is opening and George can't wait; but when he finally gets inside, the owner thinks George's antics will be bad for business. Will George's monkey tricks really drive customers away or will he find a way to save the day?
6. Curious George Goes to a Chocolate Factory
When George and the man with the yellow hat stop at a chocolate factory, George becomes curious about how the chocolates are made. He joins the factory tour but it's not long before he is off investigating on his own...
7. Curious George and the Birthday Surprise
When the man with the yellow hat tells George that he is planning a surprise, of course George is curious. Before long George finds a hat, party blowers, decorations, and games. It must be a birthday. But whose birthday is it? That's the surprise!
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.