Titles In This Set:
1. The Dragonsitter
2. The Dragonsitter Takes Off
3. The Dragonsitter's Castle
4. The Dragonsitter's Island
5. The Dragonsitter’s Party
6. The Dragonsitter to the Rescue
7. The Dragonsitter: Trick or Treat?
8. The Dragonsitter Detective
'Dear Uncle Morton. You'd better get on a plane right now and come back here. Your dragon has eaten Jemima.'
It had sounded so easy: Edward was going to look after Uncle Morton's unusual pet for a week while he went on holiday. But soon the fridge is empty, the curtains are blazing, and the postman is fleeing down the garden path.
The Dragonsitter Takes Off
Dragonsitter Takes Off Dear Uncle Morton, Ziggy won't move from the linen cupboard. He still hasn't eaten a thing. Not even a Malteser. I'm really quite worried about him. Eddie had thought that this time dragonsitting would be easy - until Ziggy disappears, only to be found in the linen cupboard, refusing to budge.
The Dragonsitter's Castle
Dear Uncle Morton, Your dragons are still here. They have eaten the entire contents of the fridge and most of the tins in the cupboard too. Arthur also swallowed three spoons and the remote control. Mum says they will probably come out the other end, but I’m not really looking forward to that.
The Dragonsitter's Island
Eddie is dragonsitting again, but this time he's looking after Uncle Morton's Scottish island too. And there are some strange goings on: the local sheep are disappearing, and Eddie swears he sees a mysterious creature in the loch. Could there be more than just dragons living there? It seems Eddie is in for a beastly surprise!
The Dragonsitter’s Party
It’s Eddie’s birthday and he’s looking forward to a birthday party filled with fun, games and . . . dragons? Ziggy and Arthur are the unexpected guests, but their idea of a good time involves eating everything in sight and ruining the party magician’s tricks. Is Eddie in for the wrong kind of birthday surprise?
The Dragonsitter to the Rescue
Dear Uncle Morton, I have to tell you some bad news. We have lost Arthur. He’s somewhere in London, but I don’t know where.
Eddie takes the dragons with him on his half-term trip to London, but it's not long before disaster strikes and both dragons go missing. From the Natural History Museum to the London Eye, through tube stations, hotels and London Zoo, Eddie chases his dragons, hoping to avert disaster. But there's no smoke without a fire...
The Dragonsitter: Trick or Treat?
On Halloween the night is full of strange creatures: witches, vampires, ghosts – and dragons. In their seventh adventure Eddie and Emily take their uncle's pet dragons trick or treating. But the dragons have quite the sweet tooth, and it's not long before things go ghoulishly wrong...
The Dragonsitter Detective
Dear Uncle Morton. Are you sitting down? If you’re not, you probably should. Because I have some very bad news. Someone has stolen one of your dragons.
Eddie’s mum is getting remarried, to Uncle Morton’s Scottish neighbour Gordon. But then Ziggy is stolen. It’s not long before Arthur is taken too. Eddie must track the thief down, rescue Uncle Morton’s dragons and get to the church on time. . .
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.