Title in This Set :
1. The Twins at St Clare's
2. The O'Sullivan Twins at St Clare's
3. Summer Term at St Clare's
4. The Second Form at St Clare's
5. The Third Form at St Clare's
6. Kitty at St Clare's
7. Claudine at St Clare's
8. Fifth Formers of St Clare's
9. The Sixth Form at St Clare's
The Twins at St Clare's
In book one, the twins are simply not having it. St Clare's is beneath them and they're determined to cause a stir. But life at St Clare's is not as easy as they thought.
The O'Sullivan Twins at St Clare's
In book two, it's the start of the Easter Term and the twins are looking forward to meeting all their friends at St Clare's once more.
Summer Term at St Clare's
In book three, Pat and Isabel look forward to their first summer term at St Clare's. They soon make friends with new girl Carlotta, who has a secret past that she's desperate to hide.
The Second Form at St Clare's
In book four, the twins have made it to second form. New girls Gladys and Mirabel have great talents for acting and music.
The Third Form at St Clare's
In book five it's time for a new head girl. There are plenty of candidates, but after a terrible accident.
Kitty at St Clare's
In book six, Pat breaks her arm and misses the first weeks of term. Will Pat be upset when new girl Amanda becomes Isabel's new best friend?
Claudine at St Clare's
In book seven, Eileen's mother is the new Matron and Mam'zelle's niece, Claudine, joins St Clare's and causes havoc wherever she goes.
Fifth Formers of St Clare's
In book eight, the girls are in the fifth form, about to reach the sixth, but they are not too old for tricks and escapades, jokes and excitement.
The Sixth Form at St Clare's
In book nine the unimaginable has happened - the twins made head girl! It's a tough job - cheeky first formers and cruel Priscilla keep the girls on their toes.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.