Titles in this set :
1. The Naughtiest Girl in the School
2. The Naughtiest Girl again
3. The Naughtiest Girl is a Monitor
4. Here's The Naughtiest Girl
5. The Naughtiest Girl Keeps a Secret
6. The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend
7. The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day
8. Well Done, The Naughtiest Girl
9. The Naughtiest Girl Wants to Win
10. The Naughtiest Girl Marches On
The Naughtiest Girl In The School
Follow Elizabeth Allen in book one as she arrives for her first year at boarding school. Elizabeth is spoilt and selfish and has made up her mind to be the naughtiest pupil there's ever been!
The Naughtiest Girl Again
In book two, Elizabeth Allen - naughtiest girl in the school - is trying to be good. But someone wants to spoil things for her.
The Naughtiest Girl is a Monitor
In book three, Elizabeth Allen is delighted to be chosen to be a school monitor.
Here's The Naughtiest Girl
In book four, there's a new boy in Elizabeth's class. He's sulky and grumpy and he'll do anything to show Elizabeth up.
The Naughtiest Girl Keeps a Secret
In book five, when John entrusts her with his secret, the naughtiest girl finds herself in deeper trouble than ever …
The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend
In book six, the school goes camping and the Naughtiest Girl means to be well-behaved.
The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day
In book seven, the school's strawberry plants are vandalised and a lost blazer button at the scene of the crime leads straight to the Naughtiest Girl.
Well Done, The Naughtiest Girl
In book eight, Elizabeth is desperate to play the piano in the end of school concert.
The Naughtiest Girl Wants to Win
In book nine, Elizabeth is furious when Kerry, new girl and young actress, becomes head girl over the obvious choice, her friend Emma.
The Naughtiest Girl Marches On
In book ten, Elizabeth is overjoyed to be appointed monitor again. But one of the second form boys is turning all the other boys against her, starting with a nasty note in her desk.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.