Titles in This Set :
1. Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
2. Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
3. Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
4. Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages
5. Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
6. Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
7. Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
8. Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
All the Awful Egyptians' most horrible facts ready for readers to uncover, including, why the Egyptian people worshipped a dung beetle, which pharaoh married her grandfather
and what the 'Shepherd of the Royal Backside' had to do!
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
All the foul facts about the Rotten Romans are ready to uncover, including, what Roman soldiers wore under their kilts and how ancient Britons got their hair nice and spiky.
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
The master of making history fun, Terry Deary takes on the Vikings in this marauding look at our Scandinavian ancestors. From Viking Gods in wedding dresses and corpses on trial to death by booby-trapped statues! It’s all in Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings.
Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages
All the foul facts about the Measly Middle Ages are ready to uncover, including, why chickens had their bottoms shaved a genuine jester's joke and what ten-year-old treacle was used for.
Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
All the foul facts about the Terrifying Tudors are ready to uncover, including, who invited Queen Lizzie to visit his brand new toilet and what you get when you sew the front of a chicken to the back of a pig.
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
All the foul facts about the Vile Victorians are ready to uncover, including, the murderers who wouldn't hang when the first public loo was flushed and how stag hunting took place in Paddington Station.
Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
Terry Deary gives us all the facts on the First World War including what the ‘Fat King’ did with food scraps and dead horses, how sniffing your own pee could save your life in a gas attack and why a pair of old socks gave away top German secrets.
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
All the foul facts about the Woeful Second World War are ready to uncover, including, why the blitzed Brits ate chicken-fruit, sinkers and nutty what really happened in Dad's Army and how to make a rude noise with a gas mask.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.