Titles in Set:
- How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?
- How Do Dinosaurs Go To School?
- How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food?
- How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?
How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?
Mamas and papas always love their little dinosaurs - even when they spill their food or make an awful fuss! Come and join the fun as some very naughty children test the patience of their parents... but also show how much they love them, too!
How Do Dinosaurs Go To School?
Does he walk? Does he ride in a busy car pool? Does he drag his long tail? Is he late for the bus? Does he stomp all four feet? Does he make a big fuss? What do you think?
How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food?
How does a dinosaur eat all his food? Is he noisy and jumpy and spilly and rude? Does he toss milk and peas? Does he ever say, "Please?" What does a dinosaur do?
How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?
How does a dinosaur say good night when papa comes in to turn out the light? Does a dinosaur slam his tail and pout? Does he throw his teddy bear all about? What do you think?
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.