Titles in This Set :
1. My Naughty Little Sister's Friends
2. When My Naughty Little Sister Was Good
3. My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry
4. More Naughty Little Sister Stories
5. My Naughty Little Sister
My Naughty Little Sister
My naughty little sister is stubborn and greedy and full of mischief. She tries to cut off the cat's tail and eats all the trifle at Harry's party! How much bother can one little sister be?
My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry
My naughty little sister and Bad Harry make secret friends with a mouse and find a hiding place for their bread crusts!
My Naughty Little Sister's Friends
More trouble from my naughty little sister - she goes exploring a chimney and learns how to make sweets. But this time she has more friends to help her make mischief!
When My Naughty Little Sister Was Good
Sometimes my naughty little sister can be good... when she helps Grannie to make a Christmas Pudding and even teaches Bad Harry a lesson or two. Has my little sister given up her naughty ways?
More Naughty Little Sister Stories
My naughty little sister is always getting in trouble. This time she refuses to have her photo taken and shows off in front of Harry. Will she ever learn to be good?
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.