Titles in This Set:
1. The Escape of the Deadly Dinosaur: USA
2. The Search for the Sunken Treasure: Australia
3. The Mystery of the Mona Lisa: France
4. The Caper of the Crown Jewels: Great Britain
5. The Secret of the Sacred Temple: Cambodia
6. The Pursuit of the Ivory Poachers: Kenya
7. The Puzzle of the Missing Panda: CHINA
8. Peril at the Grand Prix: Italy
9. The Deadly Race to Space: Russia
10. The Quest for Aztec Gold: Mexico
11. The Theft of the Samurai Sword: Japan
12. The Fight for the Frozen Land: Arctic
13. The Hunt for the Yeti Skull: Nepal
14. The Mission to find Max: Egypt
The Escape of the Deadly Dinosaur: USA
An eager young scientist has brought to life a dangerous flesh-eating dinosaur by crossing its DNA with that of his pet dog, Freddie. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart capture the dinosaur before it destroys New York City?
The Search for the Sunken Treasure: Australia
Off the coast of Australia, a diver has vanished and along with him an unknown treasure from the wreck of the HMS Pandora. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart find the diver and defeat a deadly band of pirates before they sail away with the treasure for ever?
The Mystery of the Mona Lisa: France
The Mona Lisa, the most famous painting in the world, has been stolen from the Louvre museum in Paris. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart find it before an evil thief takes it out of the country, never to be seen again?
The Caper of the Crown Jewels: Great Britain
Some of Great Britain's most prized possessions, the Crown Jewels, have vanished from the Tower of London. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart triumph in his battle against a master magician to save the jewels before they go missing for ever?
The Secret of the Sacred Temple: Cambodia
The keeper of the sacred necklace of Angkor Wat has been kidnapped in the jungles of Cambodia. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart rescue her and prevent a madman from using the power of the necklace for his own wicked plans?
The Pursuit of the Ivory Poachers: Kenya
Secret Agent Jack Stalwart is about to decipher a code from his missing brother, Max, when he's called on a mission to Kenya. Someone has been killing precious African elephants for their tusks. Can Jack find the poachers and stop them before they strike again?
The Puzzle of the Missing Panda: CHINA
An endangered Giant Panda has been kidnapped from the Wolong Nature Reserve in China. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart find the panda and rescue it before the evil Scorpion Gang sells it for profit?
Time is running out . . .
Peril at the Grand Prix: Italy
Jack's car-racing hero, Morgan Parks, is in danger. Someone has already tried to harm him once, and they're about to try again. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart save his idol and the Italian team's chance to win the Monza Grand Prix?
The Deadly Race to Space: Russia
On the eve of the first manned mission to Mars, a madman has kidnapped the space project's chief engineer. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart save the day and keep his cool when he finds out who the missing engineer is?
The Quest for Aztec Gold: Mexico
An ancient stone with the location of Aztec treasure has been stolen from an ailing man's bedside table. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart track the thieves and stop them before they plunder Moctezuma's gold?
The Theft of the Samurai Sword: Japan
Sacred Japanese treasures are being stolen, and Jack must investigate. Can he defeat the shady geisha Madame Minori and her band of ninja thieves?
The Fight for the Frozen Land: Arctic
A group of scientists have gone missing in the Arctic - could this be linked to their research into global warming? Jack must face the harsh weather and a very hungry polar bear to find out . . .
The Hunt for the Yeti Skull: Nepal
Jack Stalwart may be a top rock climber, but no amount of practise can prepare him for the most gruelling climb of all: Mount Everest. When a skull believed to be that of a yeti is stolen by an evil collector of curiosities, Jack must brave one of the most inhospitable places on earth to retrieve it...
The Mission to find Max: Egypt
An ancient and terrible curse of the pharoahs is set to wreak havoc in Egypt. Can Secret Agent Jack Stalwart save the day and finally solve the mystery of his missing brother, Max?
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.