Titles in this set:
1. The Return of Sherlock Holmes
2. The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
4. The Valley of Fear & His Last Bow
5. The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes
6. The Hound of Baskervilles
7. A Study in Scarlet & The Sign of Four
The Return of Sherlock Holmes
Three years after the tragic and shocking apparent 'death' of the best detective in the world — in the 'The Final Problem' — Sherlock Holmes returns, much to the surprise of the world and of his companion, Dr.John Watson. Having solved the 'Moriarty' problem by dismantling his criminal network, Sherlock Holmes must once again come to London's aid as a gun-totting criminal prowls its streets. In this collection, Doyle gives his readers thirteen brilliant stories and a sense of absolute joy by returning to life the world's most beloved detective.
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes is a collection of eleven short stories. Amidst another set of intriguing cases of burglaries, disappearances and murder, this compilation also introduces Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock Holmes' elder brother, and Professor James Moriarty a criminal mastermind - two of the most iconic characters of the Holmes universe, who have been risen to particular prominence through the many on-screen adaptations of the books.
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes is a collection of 12 short stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle revolving around Sherlock Holmes, 'the most perfect machine to observe and reason on the planet' -and quite easily history's best, most popular detective. Using his genius skills of observation and deduction, Holmes cracks mysteries that no one else can- whether for independent clients or for Scotland Yard itself. The stories are chronicled and narrated by Holmes' trusted partner, Dr. John Watson, who often accompanies the detective during his investigations.
The Valley of Fear & His Last Bow
The Valley of Fear and His Last Bow presents a novel and a collection of short stories in one book. In The Valley of Fear, the intrepid detective and his trusty partner of him must delve deep into the mystery of a seeming suicide at a manor. At the heart of the case is a secret organization and some truly nefarious men. In the second set of eight stories, women go mysteriously missing on a holiday, the British government comes under fire, and German spies make an appearance, among the many baffling cases tackled by the iconic duo.
The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes
The last collection of the many complex cases of Holmes and Watson, The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes brings the readers to the very end, with the passing of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. In addition to the usual narration by Dr. Watson, this compilation offers two cases told by Sherlock Holmes himself. Join this final journey into the world of murder and mayhem, locked-room mysteries that both bewilder and entertain, with stories like The Problem of Thor Bridge ', The Adventure of the Sussex Vampire' and "The Adventure of the Creeping Man '.
The Hound of Baskervilles
From amidst the dark landscape of Dartmoor, Sir Henry Baskerville brings to Sherlock Holmes a mystery that seems to defy both science and common sense. In this standalone novel, Holmes and Dr. Watson must decipher the mystery of a seemingly supernatural threat. Even as every clue seems to point to something beyond this world, Sherlock Holmes must persevere in his quest for a rational explanation for it all. What really is behind this' curse that haunts Dartmoor and the Baskerville House - a black hound with glowing red eyes, unexplained howls, lights that appear and disappear? Doyle keeps you guessing until the very end.
A Study in Scarlet & The Sign of Four
A Study in Scarlet and The Sign of Four are two stories in which the genius of Sherlock Holmes was first established. A Study in Scarlet introduces Dr. John Watson, Holmes partner-in-solving crimes, and takes a deep dive into the mind of the brilliant detective and his deductive skills from him. From a rocky start to a legendary partnership, this is the case where it all began. In The Sign of Four, Holmes and Watson hunt down a stolen treasure upon the insistence of one Mary Morstan - an investigation that throws the trio into a vortex involving secret pacts and mysterious messages.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.