Titles In This Set :
1. Itchy, Scritchy, Scratchy Pants
2. I’m Not Grumpy!
4. The Monkey with a Bright Blue Bottom
6. Dragon Stew
7. Bear's Big Bottom
8. The Lamb Who Came for Dinner
Itchy, Scritchy, Scratchy Pants
Five nippy Vikings set out hiking, off on an adventure to find some yeti fluff. As in the chilly weather, no underpants are better, than a pair of knickers knitted from the stuff!
I’m Not Grumpy!
At the edge of the forest lives one grumpy mouse. He’s the GRUMBLIEST and GROUCHIEST mouse for miles around. Until he meets a little lost badger, who desperately needs his help. A heartwarming tale about the happiness that comes from making friends.
Plinkety-plonk! Tweetily-tweet! The jungle animals are making music to the sound of the bubbling creek! But – goodness me! – what is that naughty hippo up to? A bonkers, musical rhyming story with a laugh-out-loud, farting surprise!
The Monkey with a Bright Blue Bottom
When the mischievous monkey discovers a paintbox, he has a brilliant idea, but things don’t go quite as Monkey has planned . . . A hilarious rhyming tale from award-winning author Steve Smallman and illustrator Nick Schon. Perfect for fans of Poo in the Zoo, Hippobottymus and The Dinosaur That Pooped series.
Oh dear! Someone’s done a doo-doo on Farmer Jill’s new hairdo! Who on earth could it have been? Cock-a-doodle-POO!
‘Five bored vikings went out hiking, Looking for adventure, for something bold and new. So they thought they’d hunt a dragon, and then tie it to their wagon, Take it home and chop it up to make a dragon stew!’ But when the Vikings find their dragon, they get a great, BIG surprise!
Bear's Big Bottom
Bear was friendly, Bear was sweet, The nicest bear you'd ever meet! With little paws and little feet, And a very BIG bear bottom! Poor Bear! His bottom is causing chaos... Bump! Crash! Splat! Soon Bear is in great big trouble! Can he ever make it up to his friends?
The Lamb Who Came for Dinner
Wolf is really hungry for his favorite meal--lamb stew! To his great luck, a cold, shivering lamb knocks on his door looking for shelter from the winter storm outside. So begins a funny tale of friendship with a wonderful twist at the end.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.