Titles in This Set:
1. Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Bees of Stupidity
2. Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Great Big Story Nickers
3. Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Evilness of Pizza
4. Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Quest for the Magic Porcupine
5. Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Badness of Badgers
6. Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Great Kerfuffle Christmas Kidnap
Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Bees of Stupidity
Ssh! Keep the noise down! Shut Uuuuuppp!!! Thanks . . .There are strange things happening on the island of Great Kerfuffle. Listen carefully . . . can you hear that humming noise? It's getting louder . . . and louder . . . it's coming this way! I think we'd better LEG IT!! Oh, hang about, here come our heroes, Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face to save us. They're sure to know what's behind all this strange beehaviour. Let's hope they don't buzz off before the end of the story!
Stinkbomb & Ketchup-Face and the Great Big Story Nickers
It's summertime in Great Kerfuffle and Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face are off to the Loose Chippings library. But right in the middle of chapter seven, they suddenly find themselves in chapter nine!! What the heck is that all about? With Ninja Librarian, Miss Butterworth, trapped in chapter eight, our intrepid heroes journey through a bizarre collection of stories, meeting various pirates, zombies, animals, and Draxxar the Doombringer, in their quest to find their friend. But who on earth could be behind this evil and wicked story mix-up? Well, I'll give you a clue, they're stripy, they're black and white, and they're definitely NOT zebras .
Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Evilness of Pizza
Psst! Psst! Psssssst!!! OI, YOU!! Do you want to know a secret? Well? Do you? It's a good one . . . honest. You'll never believe it. It's so unbelievably unbelievable and soooooo secret. You have to promise not to tell ANYONE. Well? Do you? Cross your heart and hope to die (or at least pass out for a few minutes). OK . . . here goes. You know those badgers? You'll never guess what they've been up to this time . . .With more twists and turns than a pizza delivery guy on an oil slick, this amazing adventure will leave you hungry for more (pizza) . . .
Stinkbomb & Ketchup-Face and the Quest for the Magic Porcupine
Approved by the Great Kerfuffle Society for Approving ThingsOi! You at the back! Yes, you! Stop mucking about and get a move on. Some of us are waiting to get going on this quest you know! These magic porcupines are pretty hard to find, so pay attention and stick with our fearless heroes, Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face. It could take many years for us to finish our gigantic quest, or it could take just under 200 pages, but I'm pretty sure we'll be back in time for tea, 'cause we'll be starving by then . . . With a host of unforgettable characters such as . . . ummm . . . old what's her face and . . . errrr . . . young fellow-me-lad, this is nail-biting and thumb-sucking adventure that will leave you laughing and cheering and quite possibly really fancying a banana!
Stinkbomb & Ketchup-Face and the Badness of Badgers
Winner of the Great Kerfuffle Best Book of Last Tuesday Hey you! No, not you - the person behind you. No, not him either. Left a bit, left a bit more . . . You! Oh for goodness sake . . . never mind . . .Dear Everyone (including you!)! Welcome to the world of Great Kerfuffle! It's really great. And there's usually a kerfuffle (the clue's in the name really). Come and join our intrepid heroes Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face as they set off on a highly dangerous and nail-biting adventure (or it may just be very silly and mildly perilous!). Oh, and there might be a few dodgy badgers hanging about too . . . Meet the funniest collection of characters ever known to mankind in this stupendously hilarious book that will make you laugh your socks off, and quite possibly your ears too.
Stinkbomb & Ketchup-Face and the Great Kerfuffle Christmas Kidnap
More fun than your average elf! The perfect book to get you in the mood for all the madness of Christmas! Christmas! A time of peace and goodwill . . . and presents! But something's not right in Great Kerfuffle - instead of peace there's mayhem, and instead of goodwill there's evil and wickedness. And instead of presents, there's . . . NO PRESENTS! Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face have been extra good this year so they know Father Christmas wouldn't forget them. Something must have happened to him - and now it's up to them to save Christmas (or at least find their presents!). The Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face books are hugely popular and this book will appeal to existing fans and is also an ideal present for newcomers. Written by hilarious author, John Dougherty, and illustrated by the talented David Tazzyman (illustrator of the Mr Gum books), this dream team has created a crazy world inhabited by unforgettable characters that children (and their parents!) love.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.