Title In This Set:
1. Super Happy Magic Forest and the Humongous Fungus
2. Super Happy Magic Forest and the Portals Of Panic
3. Super Happy Magic Forest and the Deep Trouble
4. Super Happy Magic Forest and the Distant Desert
Super Happy Magic Forest and the Humongous Fungus
The Super Happy Magic Forest is the friendliest, most frolic-filled place in all the world, but very occasionally some evil-doer likes to come along and disturb the peace. That's when our five brave heroes to step up to save the day-there's Blossom the unicorn, Twinkle the pixie, Herbert the gnome, Hoofius the faun, and a plucky little mushroom called Trevor. Prepare for epic adventures, the odd picnic-break, and plenty of fun-filled frolics!
Super Happy Magic Forest and the Portals Of Panic
A mysterious portal has opened up above the forest and a small and very hungry gargoyle-like creature has flown out determined to eat everything in its path. It even tries to take a bite out of Trevor the mushroom! Thank goodness for our five brave heroes: Hoofius the faun, Trevor the mushroom, Twinkle the pixie, Herbert the gnome, and Blossom the unicorn, who set off to Wizard City for answers. Can they figure out which wizard is responsible in time to save the day, or will they be distracted by a busy sightseeing schedule and some delicious waffles?
Super Happy Magic Forest and the Deep Trouble
The Super Happy Magic Forest is the friendliest, most frolic-filled place in all the world, but very occasionally something comes along and disturb the peace. That's when our five brave heroes step up to save the day-there's Blossom the unicorn, Twinkle the pixie, Herbert the gnome, Hoofius the faun, and a plucky little mushroom called Trevor.
In this adventure, the five heroes go diving for Candy Coral in Lake Sparkle and find more than they bargained for-a fishy-looking creature called Foam. It's the start of a brand-new seafaring quest! Time for the gang to find their sea-legs and set sail on an adventure to the underwater city of Fishopolis!
Super Happy Magic Forest and the Distant Desert
When Tiddlywink the pixie gets trapped inside a cursed puzzle cube, every attempt to free him fails. All hope now rests on the shoulders of five brave heroes, who must journey all the way to the mysterious DISTANT DESERT for answers before the sands of time run out.
But with cacti gladiators, a down-on-her-luck genie, and a rebellious magic carpet to contend with-it's not going to be an easy ride!
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.