Title in This Set:
1. George's Hair Is Too Long
2. Five and a Half-Term Adventure
3. A Lazy Afternoon
4. Good Old Timmy
5. Well Done, Famous Five
6. Five Have a Puzzling Time
7. Happy Christmas, Five
8. When Timmy Chased the Cat
9. The Birthday Adventure
10. Five to the Rescue!
George's Hair Is Too Long
Borrowing some scissors is the beginning of an adventure for the Famous Five, as George manages to get mixed up with some burglars. The others are too busy eating ice cream to realise that George is in trouble!
Will the Famous Five manage to catch up with the burglars and save the day?
Five and a Half-Term Adventure
George's dog Timmy sniffs out an adventure when he spots some suspicious-looking passengers on a train. He is very interested in one of them, but what has he spotted?
Can the Famous Five solve this mystery?
A Lazy Afternoon
It's so terribly hot, the Famous Five are having a lazy afternoon... but the gang don't get the peace and quiet they imagined!
What are the men on the motorbikes up to? Can they be stopped?
Good Old Timmy
After the Five see a boy being kidnapped at the beach, they set out to find him. But where have the kidnappers hidden the boy?
Will Timmy lead them to the answer?
Well Done, Famous Five
The most famous racehorse in England is being trained in Kirren, and the Famous Five are eager to watch. But when the horse bolts the friends need to think quickly to make sure he isn't lost or injured.
The whole of England is depending on them!
Five Have a Puzzling Time
When George is kept awake at night by a toothache, she notices a light on the supposedly empty Kirrin Island. While George is at the dentist the others decide to investigate and strange things start happening...
Can the Famous Five solve this mystery?
Happy Christmas, Five
It is Christmas Eve, and the Famous Five are very excited about their mountain of presents. But when Timmy barks furiously he is sent outside, leaving a thief free to steal all the presents.
Can Timmy still manage to save the day?
When Timmy Chased the Cat
The Famous Five are on their way to the cinema when Timmy spots a cat and tears after it, taking the gang on a detour to an empty house. But is it really empty? Some strange sounds suggest otherwise...
Timmy leads the gang into another thrilling adventure.
The Birthday Adventure
Expect all the usual excitement as the Five head off to birthday party with a very special present. Little do they know, two thieves are on their trail and desperate to get their hands on it...
Five to the Rescue!
When the Famous Five are enjoying a picnic on Kirrin Island they spot a lamb in trouble. With no one else on hand to help, it's up to the Five launch a rescue mission. Will they make it in time?
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.