Titles in this set:
- The No. 1 Car Spotter
- The No. 1 Car Spotter and the Firebird
- The No. 1 Car Spotter and the Car Thieves
- The No. 1 Car Spotter Goes to School
- The No. 1 Car Spotter and the Broken Road
- The No. 1 Car Spotter Fights the Factory
The No. 1 Car Spotter
When the family's cart breaks down and there's no way of bringing goods to market, it's No. 1 who devises the Toyota Cow-rolla and saves the day. He runs errands for his family and helps Mama Coca-Cola feed the busloads of people who stop for her delicious fried akara.
The No. 1 Car Spotter and the Firebird
This is the second book in this series about the irresistible No. 1, whose hobby is car spotting but who is also good at solving all sorts of problems for his village. What happens when a great-spotted leopard enters the compound to steal the goats.
The No. 1 Car Spotter and the Car Thieves
Trouble is brewing in No. 1's village – cars are being stolen from outside Mama Coca-Cola's chop house. No. 1 tries to catch the thieves by putting up roadblocks and making diversions. But things get worse.
The No. 1 Car Spotter Goes to School
In this fourth book about an endearing young African boy, No. 1, and his best friend, Coca-Cola, No. 1 befriends a couple of American visitors and teaches them a thing or two about goats.
The No. 1 Car Spotter and the Broken Road
The road through No. 1's village is full of holes. There are no cars for No. 1 to spot and no customers for Mama Coca-Cola's roadside cafe. Mama Coca-Cola tries to get the road fixed but she fails.
The No. 1 Car Spotter Fights the Factory
Oluwalase Babatunde Benson is the No. 1 car spotter in the village – maybe even the world! And No. 1 is excited when he learns that a factory is being built in his Nigerian village. There will be jobs for the villagers, including No. 1's father.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.