Title In This Set:
1. Adventure on the Way Home
2. The Humbug Adventure
3. An Afternoon With the Secret Seven
4. Where Are The Secret Seven?
5. Hurry, Secret Seven, Hurry!
6. The Secret of Old Mill
Adventure on the Way Home
A big fight has broken out, and the Seven need to stop it before someone gets hurt. But is the fight all it appears to be?
The Humbug Adventure
When the gang go star-gazing, they soon get bored and spy on the town - and see someone setting a haystack on fire. Will the Seven act fast enough to save the barn?
An Afternoon With the Secret Seven
Peter is running the hoopla-stall, but when Fred offers him a pony ride, Scamper is left in charge. When Peter returns Scamper and the money are missing!
Where Are The Secret Seven?
When the Secret Seven visit a haunted house they discover it is not empty after all. Soon, they are trapped inside. How will they escape?
Hurry, Secret Seven, Hurry!
An injured signalman tries to give his rescuers an important message - but only the Secret Seven can understand it! Can the Seven act fast enough to prevent a disaster?
The Secret of Old Mill
Peter and Janet think Old Mill is perfect for their Seven Society meetings - until they make a startling discovery about some stolen goods. So the gang hatch a plan to wait for the thieves to come back ...
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.