Book Points allow you to earn points as you shop at justkidsbooks.com so that you can spend these points on your future purchases.
By earning points with your orders, you will get 10% cashback on your future orders of over $10.
You can use your points to get free delivery as well!
If you refer your friend, both of you will get $5 discount when your friend makes a purchase. This discount can be used on your orders of $30 or more.
You can also earn points for actions like following us on social media and sharing our homepage link on your social profile.
Please see detailed terms & conditions below.
Click on the icon located on the bottom right to learn how you can earn points and how you can redeem them.
JustKidsBooks BookPoints Terms & Conditions
- By participating and using JustKidsBooks Book Points, you accept these Terms & Conditions.
- JustKidsBooks has the right to update these terms & conditions anytime including how points are earned and spent.
- You will need to sign up to an account or login to start earning Book Points.
- Please note that you will not be able to earn Book Points if you do not have an account.
- Book Points cannot be claimed from purchases prior to your account registration, previous purchases as a guest user or purchases completed before this Book Points programme has been launched .
- Please note, all accrued Book Points are to be used only on JustKidsBooks.com
- Click on the rewards icon on the bottom right hand corner of this page to learn more about how to earn and spend Book Points.
- Your Book Points are only for consumer use and cannot be used for other monetary or transactional purposes outside of JustKidsBooks.com
- Book Points cannot be transferred to other accounts and remains only within the original user’s account.
- Book Points are valid for individual use only and are not available for wholesale or corporate customers.
- Book Points cannot be exchanged for cash, transferred or sold.
- JustKidsBooks is not liable for any interruptions in service regarding Book Points Programme including issues with Shopify or 3rd party Shopify app that is used for this programme.
- JustKidsBooks also has the right to cancel this loyalty programme as a whole at any given time rendering existing points invalid.
If you have further questions about Book Points, please contact us on via email: