Title In This Set :
1. Little Red Train : Busy Day
2. Little Red Train : Race to the Finish
3. Little Red Train : Faster, Faster!
4. The Little Red Train : Green Light
5. The Little Red Train : The Runaway Train
6. The Little Red Train : To The Rescue
Little Red Train : Busy Day
All aboard! The Little Red Train is in for a very busy day. There's post to deliver, rails and sleepers for the new track, a flock of sheep for Hilltop Farm, and lots of passengers for Barnacle Bay!
Little Red Train : Race to the Finish
The nasty Swish Train drivers have challenged Duffy and Jack to a race and the winner gets to keep the Little Red Train's very last route! When the flag goes down, the Swish Train speeds straight out of sight, but there's worse to come . . .There's oil on the tracks, sheep on the line and someone has switched the points! Can Jack's quick-thinking save the day?
Little Red Train : Faster, Faster!
Click-clack, clicketty-clack, whoo . . . eee! Disaster! The fast rain to Pebblecombe has broken down. Everyone on the train wants to get to the fair and enjoy a great day out but now they're all stuck on the tracks. It is up to the Little Red Train and Duffy Driver to save the day. Do the little Red Train speeds up and is determined to get her passengers to the fair on time. As Duffy remarks at the end of the journey, 'You're the Little Red Express now!'
The Little Red Train : Green Light
When Duffy the driver is told to keep on going until the lights change, that's exactly what he does - so he doesn't even notice that he's driven Little Red Train right under the channel to France! This is a gloriously detailed book that will be a joy to return to again and again. With a minimal text and bright, busy pages, Ben Blathwayt's picture books have enormous appeal for young children.
The Little Red Train : The Runaway Train
Oh no! Duffy has forgotten to put on the brake and the Little Red Train has set off down the track without its driver! Can Duffy catch up with the runaway train?
Maybe with a little help from his friends . . .
The Little Red Train : To The Rescue
There's a big surprise around every bend in the railway track to Birchcombe village - but Duffy Driver, The Little Red Train and all their friends are ready to come to the rescue EVERY time!
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.