Titles In This Set :
1. Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess
2. Enola Holmes 2: The Case of the Left-Handed Lady
3. Enola Holmes 3: The Case of the Bizarre Bouquets
4. Enola Holmes 4: The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan
5. Enola Holmes 5: The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline
6. Enola Holmes 6: The Case of the Disappearing Duchess
Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess
When Enola Holmes, sister to the detective Sherlock Holmes, discovers her mother has disappeared, she quickly embarks on a journey to London in search of her. But nothing can prepare her for what awaits. Because when she arrives, she finds herself involved in the kidnapping of a young marquess, fleeing murderous villains, and trying to elude her shrewd older brothers-all while attempting to piece together clues to her mother's strange disappearance. Amid all the mayhem, will Enola be able to decode the necessary clues and find her mother?
Enola Holmes 2: The Case of the Left-Handed Lady
Enola Holmes is on the run from the world's most famous detective - her brother Sherlock Holmes. As she roams the dark and dangerous streets of London disguised as a doctor's secretary called Miss Ivy Meshle, Enola is reminded more and more that her name backwards spells 'alone'. But when she finds a concealed cache of dazzling charcoal drawings, she feels drawn to the girl who drew them. Only, that girl, young Lady Cecily, has mysteriously vanished. It's up to Enola to find her, but false appearances can only last so long... Enola's adventures continue in this thrilling second instalment.
Enola Holmes 3: The Case of the Bizarre Bouquets
Enola Holmes is still on the run from her brother and world's most famous detective Sherlock Holmes. After one close encounter too many with him, Enola must abandon her disguise and find a new way to avoid discovery. But when Sherlock's right-hand man, Dr Watson, goes missing without a trace, Enola is unable to resist investigating. Especially when she learns that a bizarre bouquet - with flowers that all symbolise death - has been delivered to the Watson residence. It's a race against time to find Dr Watson before it's too late. Enola Holmes returns in this exciting third mystery.
Enola Holmes 4: The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan
The ever-elusive Enola Holmes has now been on the run for more than eight months, much to the bemusement of her brother - the world's most famous detective, Sherlock Holmes. During a chance encounter with an old acquaintance, Lady Cecily, Enola realises that there is more to the young woman's plight than meets the eye. Especially when she leaves behind a dire plea for help within a peculiar pink fan . . . Puzzled, Enola finds she has no choice but to risk her freedom and join forces with Sherlock. But can she trust him? And can they both save Lady Cecily in time? Enola Holmes captivates in this sensational fourth adventure.
Enola Holmes 5: The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline
While on the run from her brother Sherlock, the world's most famous detective, Enola Holmes has been hiding in plain sight, lodging with Mrs Tupper. Mrs Tupper may be half-deaf and a terrible cook, but she is the closest thing Enola has to a family. So when she discovers that her dear land lady has been abducted, Enola is shocked but determined to find out why. Especially when she finds cryptic codes within a crinoline underskirt in Mrs Tupper's upturned room. . . But who could have taken Mrs Tupper? And why do all the clues lead to Florence Nightingale?
Enola Holmes 6: The Case of the Disappearing Duchess
Enola Holmes - sister of the world's most famous detective, Sherlock Holmes - always has an eye for mystery-solving. Still on the run from her brothers, Enola continues her investigative work in the busy streets of London, disguised under a new alias, and is now searching for the missing Lady Blanchefleur del Campo. She soon finds out that Sherlock is searching for Enola herself, but not to return her home this time. He has a message from their long-lost mother, a message only Enola can decipher. Armed with clues about her mother's whereabouts, Enola walks a path of self-discovery and reconciliation. Will Enola finally be reunited with her mother? And can she solve the mystery of what has happened to Lady Blanchefleur del Campo before it's too late?
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.