Titles In This Set
- How to Talk So Kids Can Learn: At Home and in School
- How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
- How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
- How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen: A Survival Guide to Life with Children Aged 2-7
- Siblings Without Rivalry: How to Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too
How to Talk So Kids Can Learn: At Home and in School
From the widely-acclaimed HOW TO TALK series, leading parenting experts show how to motivate kids to learn. Using the unique communication strategies, down-to-earth dialogues, and cartoons that are the hallmark of their bestselling book
How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
The number one practical guide to making your family life less stressful and more rewarding.In this international bestseller, experts Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish provide effective step by step techniques to help you improve and enrich your relationships with your children.
How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
From curfews and cliques to sex and drugs, bestselling authors Faber and Mazlish give parents and teens the tools they need to communicate and navigate the often stormy years of adolescence.
How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen: A Survival Guide to Life with Children Aged 2-7
From tantrums and food battles to anxieties and sleep issues. Parenting experts Julie King and Joanna Faber give insights and tried-and-tested strategies to navigate the everyday challenges of life with children aged 2-7.
Siblings Without Rivalry: How to Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too
Discover parenting experts Faber and Mazlish's tested and practical guidelines for how to cope with - and deflect - sibling rivalry. Full of humour and compassion, Siblings Without Rivalry challenges the idea that constant conflict between siblings is natural and unavoidable.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.