Titles in This Set :
Great Big Mystery Book
1. Great Big Mystery Book
2. Great Big Schoolhouse
3. Best Word Book Ever
4. What Do People Do All Day?
5. Cars and Trucks and Things That Go?
6. Funniest Storybook Ever
7. Planes and Rockets and Things That Fly
8. Busiest People Ever
9. Best First Book Ever
10. Best Counting Book
Sam Cat and Dudley Pig are on the trail of a thief! The perfect gift for any child or Scarry collector, The Great Big Mystery book is a collection of Richard Scarry’s mystery stories starring the loveable Sam and Dudley.Great Big SchoolhouseFrom A – Z and 1 – 10, through the seasons of the year and the colours of the rainbow, Miss Honey's schoolhouse is a very busy place indeed. Join Huckle and Lowly as they learn to tell the time, read stories about dragons and cause a little bit of chaos, in the best schoolhouse ever!Best Word Book EverJoin Kathy Bear, Kenny Bear and their Busytown friends to learn lots of everyday words. Illustrated in Scarry’s signature style, the book is packed with hundreds of names for objects both familiar and new, grouped by subject, occasion and theme. From colours and numbers to fruit and vegetables to animals, vehicles and so much more, this is a beautifully entertaining way to expand a child’s knowledge of the world.What Do People Do All Day?Everyone is busy in Busytown – from train drivers to doctors, from mothers to sailors, in police stations and on fire engines. Follow lots of busy people working through their busy days. Captain Salty and his crew are getting ready to go on a voyage; Doctor Lion is busy at the hospital; Sergeant Murphy is working hard to keep things safe and peaceful; and engineers are building new roads. Another busy day in Busytown!Cars and Trucks and Things That Go?From tractors to trucks, sports cars to unicycles, and fire engines to mouse beach buggies, there’s lots to see and talk about on every pageFunniest Storybook EverRead how Rabbit gets stuck to the road, and how little Tanglefoot trips over everything in sight! With stories such as ‘The Talking Bread’ and ‘Uncle Willie and the Pirates’, there is enough action here to satisfy the most demanding reader.Planes and Rockets and Things That FlyIn this collection Huck takes flying lessons, we learn how planes and birds fly, the cat family goes to the air show, and Wolfgang Wolf, Benny Baboon and Harry Hyena take a trip to the moon in their own rocket! Packed with amazing Scarry detail and with stories that can be read again and again, this book will give hours of fun to fans of planes, rockets and flying!
Busiest People EverDo you know who greets the new arrivals at a train station? Or carries the luggage onto a ship? Who saves the day when the train is going to crash? And who delivers the apples for Grandma's apple pie? Find the answers to these questions and more with the busy residents of Busytown.
Best First Book EverThe Best First Book Ever helps children to become familiar with over 700 words. Each large, colourful illustration is packed with everyday objects and details, all clearly labelled. Those loveable Scarry characters introduce basic subjects: the alphabet, counting, shapes and sizes, parts of the body and more!Best Counting BookWilly practises counting all of the things he sees – from one bunny (himself!) to a hundred fireflies in the night sky. This wonderful book makes learning your numbers fun and easy.
We process our orders within 24 hours. The orders go into our warehouse to be picked, packed and where appropriate consolidated into one parcel.
Our delivery times from dispatch are as follows:
Orders Under $40
$4.99 - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
Orders over $40
Free - Standard Delivery (5 – 7 working days)
These delivery times are the maximum delivery periods that a purchase can take to reach our customers. Delivery may be sooner than this. Please note that where applicable, customs point clearance may affect the delivery of an order and cause a delay. This is a factor that is not in our control.
By purchasing an item, a buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted our refund & returns policy
Here at JustKidsBooks, we strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their orders and with the service that we provide. Our success and objectives, as an online retail company depends on it after all. But on rare occasions, not all goes according to expectations. Where there are issues, you can be rest assured that we shall strive to resolve them to your satisfaction as part of our effort to increase our reputation and quality of service.
- The item is not as described: The buyer must contact us within 14 working days of receiving the purchase. JustKidsBooks Limited contact details can be located on our "CONTACT” page. JustKidsBooks shall then arrange to locate a replacement to dispatch to the buyer. Delivery times to send the replacement can be found on our delivery time’s section. If a replacement is not available, then the buyer shall be notified that a replacement item is not available and a refund shall be issued once the item is returned. The buyer shall be instructed on how to return the item without paying postage or refunding the return postage cost only after getting the confirmation from the customer service team for the return postage cost value.
- The buyer wants to return the item for a refund and the item is as described: If the order is fulfilled correctly and the item is as described, then the buyer is required to return the item to the postal address that is noted in our "CONTACT” page for a refund to be issued. JustKidsBooks will not pay any of the postage cost that the buyer incurs to return the item and any postage cost that was paid originally.
If you have any further questions about our refunds and returns policy please feel free to contact us. Details on how to contact us can be located on the contact us page.